We hope to be “live” June 1, 2017. Who knows, we might even be open for business a lot sooner.
There is also “free” medical and legal advice online but the old saying, “You get what you pay for” applies here. You can certainly find some of what we teach online for free but we ask you to consider the following:
- Who put the information there?
- What are their qualifications?
- Will they teach you everything you need to protect yourself online?
- Have they ever been award winning investigators?
I know if I thought I had something wrong with me that I would rather go to a qualified doctor than some online quack.
You will receive logging in instructions fairly quickly after we have received payment confirmation. There are a few reasons why we have set a delay:
- We want to make sure you get the correct course you signed up for.
- We want to ensure that scammers aren’t using the site.
- We want to keep tight control over site security